Why You Should have a Coach
The best of the best is coached. They are coached for life, money, moving life and business forward, sports, and more. The best golfers in the world have coaches, Michael Jordan, the best basketball player of all time, had a coach, presidents have coaches and advisers for their lives life, Wayne Gretzky, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and so many other top entertainers, musicians, performers, entrepreneurs, investors, and leaders on this planet have coaches. Successful people have coaches and that is Why You Should have a Coach.
Coaches help you obtain more and reach for more by getting more out of yourself. The reality is, people that are successful have coaches, mentors and role models help them navigate and move along their journey. Nobody did it on their own.
Why You Should Have a Coach
Often people allow their egos to get in their way and they make excuses. This again is Why You Should Have a Coach. You don’t want to be the self-limiting person that allows the ego and excuses be priority. People often have the “I can do it on my own” mentality. When this mentality steps in, most will never make it. This thinking is an ego inflicted self-limiting belief. It ends up being a revolving door that creates lack of success. People fail and yet still tell themselves again and again “I can do it on my own”.
Let’s not forget the other BS story that most people use, which is “I can’t afford it”. The real question should be “How can you not”. Be real… Whenever someone says that they can’t afford something or don’t have the money, it’s NEVER really a matter of money. It always comes down to how committed they are and how they choose to spend their money. If you are committed to something, you will find the way to make it happen. Think about it, if someone had a gun to your head and said “I need you to come up with $1000 by the end of the month or I will shoot you”, you will give a 100% and find a way to come up with the money. Why? Because you would be committed to it. That same level of urgency and commitment is what is needed in every area of your life that you want success.
Why You Should Have a Coach
1. Having a Coach Makes You More Accountable: When you have a coach you become more accountable to follow through on whatever you want to obtain. Whether your goal is weight loss, monetary success, family success, or something else a coach will make you more accountable. We all place limits on ourselves and have limiting beliefs and patterns that can hold us back and prevent us from fulfilling our true potential. Having a coach will push you beyond your known limits and your entire belief system will begin to grow and change taking your life to another level.
Without a coach, you’re only accountable to yourself. That is a problem for most people which keeps the pattern of stories and excuses holding them back. A coach forces you to show up at a higher level.
2. Having a Coach Saves You Time and Gets You Faster Results: Time is the most valued resource. You can always make more money, but you will never get more time. Yet most opt to do things on their own which is usually the long route and wastes precious time because most people don’t know the path ahead, lack the education to create a clear path, and don’t know what to expect.
Think about it this way. If you don’t have a clue how to fix a car, why would you try. You will either hire someone to do it for you, or you hire someone to teach you (a coach). So why navigate the things you want in life without hiring someone to help you and show you how to do it? Again it is putting the ego and excuses aside.
Think about how much time would you save, how much less frustration, stress, and anxiety would you have if you had a coach to set you on the right path and hold you accountable. How much more enjoyable would your journey be? How much time would you save? Think about how much faster you could reach your goals. Coaches know how to do it right. They are there to keep you on the right path if you get lost.
3. Having a Coach Saves You Money: When you first started a business, or trying to lose weight the right way, or make more money, do you really have a clue. Most people have no clue what they really doing. They think they do because they read a few books and consumed a few resources. Still you really don’t have a clue. Not having a clue essentially means you’re spending money and wasting money in all the wrong areas. A coach will tell exactly what is needed and make you BELIEVE you can do it. As a result, you end up saving money and making more.
Losing weight or a body transformation is the same thing. When you follow random programs from the internet and books, or use one that someone else just told you to do, or you are buying all the supplements and “magic potions” that are advertised you are throwing my money away. All you are doing is looking for the fastest way to my goal, without really knowing how to get there. When you have a coach you have the accountability but you have the most important thing… A coach will provide you the right program to follow to get results. End result… You have a ton of money from not buying random stuff that doesn’t work and only investing in what your coach knows works, and if you listen to your coach you will see results.
I can go on and on but the truth is you will save money by investing in a coach. When people say, “I can’t afford a life coach”, the answer always is, “You can’t afford NOT to have one.”
4. Having a Coach Saves You Stress and Frustration: Its already been somewhat stated, but having a life coach will save you stress and frustration. Why re-invent the wheel when its already been invented. Is it not easier to learn from someone with years of experience? Why go through stress and frustration trying to figure things out on your own? Not worth the time, money, or stress.
5. Having Coach Gives You a Purpose You Have Never Thought Possible: When you start talking with your coach and listening to your coach you will immediately start having idea that you may have never thought of before. Your coach will point out all of your limiting beliefs, but will also explain and teach you why it will work. When you work with your coach and trust your coach, you will see your potential and see your potential work. Your coach will take you to a new level of belief!
“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
6. Having a Coach Gives You a New Self-Perspective: One of the most valuable things are the lessons and insights you get about yourself. With a coach you are getting feedback and discovering more about yourself and the process. There are always patterns or behaviors that you won’t even be aware of when you start. You may find it is a story or limiting belief that you subconsciously keep telling yourself, or maybe it is a way you are carry yourself that you are unaware of. Whether it is body language or a subtle way your communicating or thinking it can be preventing you from having success in so many areas of your life. A good coach cares and is always honest with you to help you become your best.
7. Having a Coach Gives You Self-Confidence and Greater Self Belief: There are so many ways that we limit and hold ourselves back. There’s things that we WANT to do, but often aren’t doing simply because we don’t have the belief or confidence in ourselves. When your hesitant about something most of the time it is lack of knowledge, lack of belief that you can do it, believing it takes someone more special than you, but truth is… You’re just scared. People let fear consume them, and then coupled with their lack of belief and confidence it stops them in their tracks.
A coach shows you your limiting beliefs and patterns and makes you realize that you are truly capable of anything. Why You Should Have a Coach… so you can grow throughout your Life’s journey. So you can truly step up and raise your standards to an entire new level. You deserve it!
THE BEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL HAVE A COACH… SO WHY WOULDN’T YOU?